Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: AGPLA - Will You Line Up?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... I've been thinking about the AGPLA opening, even though it's a while off. How will it work? Will there be an invite-only party, or can anyone show up? Do people typically line up in the morning? Will there be giveaways? Eee, I'm so excited already!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehehehe, I think Prasnlrd will camp out the day before the opening!!! hehehee!!! I can picture here now waiting to be first in the store. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    hehehehe, I think Prasnlrd will camp out the day before the opening!!! hehehee!!! I can picture here now waiting to be first in the store. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How in the world did I miss this thread!...and...YES!, I will be camped out!....mwahahahahahhaaaa [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe we should have a campout the night before, complete with s'mores. I told my DBF he could just drop me off at the grove at 2 AM, and I think he just about had a heart attack. "You want me to leave you ALONE at the GROVE at 2 AM?" I mean, c'mon, it's not like, downtown LA or something. Long story short, if I do camp out at least I'll have company [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •